We’re excited to announce the launch of Ning Creators, a new public Network Creator Network designed to help you get the most out of your Ning Network. As we first talked about here, we are thrilled to once again have a centralized place for Network Creators and us to help other Network Creators, talk through releases before they go live, and get immediate, candid feedback. Here’s what you can expect when you join and participate in Ning Creators:
- Learn best practices, lessons learned, and tips & tricks from other successful Network Creators.
- Meet and collaborate with Network Creators who are facing similar challenges and have the same questions as you.
- Get answers to questions, help with thorny problems, or constructive feedback on your Ning Network.
- Find the most up-to-date, comprehensive product, release and incident information.
- Give us feedback on releases, report bugs or other issues, and suggest improvements to the Ning Platform.
Ning Creators is also a great place for you to share what you’ve learned with newer Network Creators to help them build and grow their Ning Networks.
We’ve been testing out Ning Creators with several successful Network Creators who volunteered to help guide the direction and growth of Ning Creators, so there are already a number of active forum discussions and interesting blog posts up on the network. Sign up and begin diving in! Here’s a sample:
- What are your thoughts on Chat?
- Welcoming New Members
- Should emails display the actual text of a comment?
In order for you to get the most out of Ning Creators, we’ll need to work together to maintain a healthy environment where we can engage in respectful, constructive discussions. Please read the Ning Creators Network Guidelines before signing up. We are also limiting membership to active Network Creators. And if you have any advice or suggestions for how to improve Ning Creators, please let us know.
We look forward to meeting you on Ning Creators!
John McDonald, VP of Advocacy and Support, is looking forward to spending some time on creators.ning.com!