Hoot Hoot Ning Creators. HootSuite is excited to be part of the Ning Extensions Program through the integration of Ning into the HootSuite dashboard. In case you aren’t familiar, HootSuite helps brands and organizations use the social web to launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, distribute targeted messages across multiple channels and more.
This means you can now monitor your Ning Social Website from the same place you manage your other social media networks, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and Foursquare. You will also have access to some great tools and resources to make managing your social media activities simpler and more efficient, and to help you expand your network’s reach.
We at HootSuite want to make sure you get the most out of this integration, so here are five things you can do with HootSuite today to help build your networks and communities:
- Broadcast over Multiple Services – with HootSuite you will have the ability to send messages to multiple social services at once.
- Monitor Member Activity – track and monitor your community members’ activities through various channels; track brand mentions, product enthusiasts, campaign feedback, competitive insight, industry info/news and more.
- Better Manage Multiple Services – the HootSuite dashboard offers multiple tabs and streams that make managing social media and multiple services simpler and more efficient.
- In-Depth Analytics – HootSuite offers a number of ways to analyze your networks and communities. Basic users have access to Ow.ly Social Stats. In addition to Ow.ly Social Stats, Pro and Enterprise users enjoy Google Analytics and Facebook Insights integration and Custom URL Parameters.
- Collaborate with Teams – HootSuite gives you the ability to securely invite teams to share streams, assign and respond to tasks, collaborate on messaging, track follow-ups and more.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to some of the cool stuff you can do with HootSuite – there are many more tools and resources waiting for you. And now, with this integration of Ning into the HootSuite dash, you can post messages to your Ning site, monitor your networks and communities, view profiles and images in-dash and more, in much the same way you would for other popular social networking services.
I encourage you to check out all the things HootSuite can do for your networks and communities. Network Creators can activate the extension, then head over to HootSuite.com for more information and to learn more about the integration with Ning. Happy Hooting!
– Dave Olson, HootSuite Community Director